These Website Standard Terms And Conditions, contained herein on this web page, shall govern this website’s use, including all pages within this website. These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this website, and by using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full.
You must not use this website if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, which you may have opted to include on this website, under these Terms, Havewebsites and its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and all the material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media without our permission;
- Selling, sublicensing and otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and showing any Website material;
- Using this website in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this website;
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity concerning this website, or while using this website;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
If you are a guest author with us, these website Terms And Conditions declare that your Content, by displaying it on this website, grant a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any media.
While submitting your content on this website, you accept that the content is your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Havewebsites reserves the right to remove any of your content from this website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
Assignment or Sub Lease
Havewebsites shall be always permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under these Terms.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed following the laws of India. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in India to resolve any disputes.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us here.