Are you searching for a MailerLite alternative? MailerLite is an email marketing tool that lets businesses reach their audience. It is an easy-to-use popular email marketing solution used mainly by small businesses. Its user-friendly approach makes sure that startups and small businesses can make the most out of it.
Unfortunately, there are shortcomings with every tool. Even though MailerLite has reasonable pricing, it still lacks some pro features like advanced automation and spam/design testing. Users sometimes need detailed automation techniques to run their marketing policies, and MailerLite cannot provide those. Hence, here are some alternatives which users can look at for email marketing.
This article will give you a clear idea of MailerLite alternatives and which will suit you best and help your business. At the end of the article, you will be able to choose the best MailerLite alternative as your email marketing tool.
If you are in a hurry, then check the table for the top MailerLite Alternatives.
Top Mailerlite Alternatives
Moosend is one of the best alternatives to MailerLite, which comes with extensive email automation capabilities. It has advanced automation workflow builders which help in your campaigns. It also comes with powerful segmentation options with numerous filtering capabilities.
The CRM tool in Moosend is straightforward to use. It has no degradation in performance with the plug-in installed. Therefore, it works smoothly under heavy load. In addition to that, it has outstanding customer support so that users are not facing any problems with their campaigns.
What I Liked about Moosend:
- It has a very simple interface and wizard guide, which helps newcomers to navigate through the tool.
- Moosend comes with a variety of email templates. You can also use HTML code with the visual template builder to customize templates.
- It has drag-and-drop automation with 18 different presets for creating automation workflows. Plus, an option to create custom automation.
- It uses an eCommerce AI which helps in running online stores.
- Moosend offers excellent real-time reports and analytics. It notifies the users of their subscribers immediately after a subscriber opens their campaign.
Moosend comes with good pricing plans. It has three plans-free, pro and enterprise. Their free plan covers up to 1000 subscribers. The Pro plan starts from $8/month, and the most attractive feature in the enterprise plan is a pay-as-you-go plan.
GetResponse comes with an easy-to-use interface. Its powerful autoresponder options enable you to set automation right out of the box. You also get access to design and spam testing, which is very useful.
This Mailerlite alternative gives valuable reports and stats for campaigns. This helps users immensely to plan their marketing strategies. It has an amazing 24*7 live customer support, which comes in handy when needed. If you are looking for some solid email marketing tool, this is the option for you.
Key features of GetResponse:
- It comes with a useful “what if” scenario feature that helps users make the right decisions for their campaigns.
- It has a top-notch feature of real-time editing, which makes campaigns more flexible and easy.
- One of the best things about GetResponse is that it comes in platforms like web-based, android app, and iPhone app. Not available in most of its alternatives.
- It has useful analytics/ROI tracking, which keeps track of the campaigns.
- It has a pronounced feature of email invitation and remainder, which helps send mails as planned by users.
GetResponse provides four plans which can be paid monthly and annually. The basic plan comes for $15/month, Plus plan for $49/month, a Professional plan for $99/month, and a Max plan, a pay-as-you-go plan. All prices are for 1000 subscribers.
Sendinblue provides an extraordinary email automation feature that helps with campaigns. It also comes at a low costing which is magnificent for small businesses. One of the unique features of Sendinblue is SMS marketing – opening new avenues to businesses.
The landing page editor provided with Sendinblue has a smooth interface with modern template options. The overall performance of Sendinblue ensures higher deliverability.
Key features of Sendinblue:
- Its analytics/ROI tracking and anti-spam features are of great use.
- It comes with “what if” scenarios which help in making decisions.
- It has a data recovery feature. In case of any data loss, this comes in handy.
- It has a good website analytics feature that keeps track of website visitors.
- Response management is another outstanding feature provided by Sendinblue.
Sendinblue has a free plan for up to 300 emails/day. It gives three paid plans- Lite plan costs $25/month, Premium plan costs $65/month, and Enterprise plan, which is a pay-as-you-go plan.
Aweber is a user-friendly email marketing tool, better than all its competitors. It is a first-class starting tool for beginners because of its simplicity yet professional output. Moreover, it comes with some great email templates and is very much reliable. If you are looking for third-party integration to make your life easy, this is the tool that you need.
The automation in Aweber is very professional and reliable. This helps users to gain more subscribers and grow businesses. The tech support provided by this Mailerlite alternative is very professional, which helps users tremendously.
What I Iiked about Aweber:
- It has a wide range of templates.
- It has significant integration with third-party apps, like Facebook, WordPress, Spotify, etc.
- It has some good autoresponders and marketing automation functions which makes life easier.
- Aweber also comes with impressive tech support and training facilities with webinars, documentation, and videos.
- Importing email databases is very easy in Aweber.
Aweber comes with no free trial option though it provides free accounts. Its plans start from $19/month (if billed monthly). It has a quarterly and annual plan of $49 and $193, respectively. All plans are for up to 500 subscribers.
Drip is the world’s first eCommerce CRM. Its features are evenly balanced, which makes it user-friendly for both small and enterprise businesses. It has a splendid UI which comes with even dark mode! Drip makes email marketing easier with its dynamic workflows and personalizations.
This Mailerlite alternative provides a powerful platform that is capable of heavy tasking. The integrations that Drip has are very popular and useful. With a super easy-to-use interface and top-notch performance, Drip has a strong user base in email marketing.
Valuable features of Drip include:
- Drip has a clean and easy-to-use interface.
- Its dynamic workflow helps users the most with their campaigns.
- It is compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
- Its analytics/ROI tracking is a powerful tool that helps users with their subscriber base.
- Drips integration is one of the key features, including big names like WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
Drip has it covered for small businesses with its 14-day trial plan and a forever free plan for up to 100 subscribers. Other plans are subscription-based – Basic subscription (2,500 subscribers) – $49/month or $41/month when paid annually, Pro subscription (5,000 subscribers) – $99/month or $83/month when paid annually.
Mailchimp is one of the best options you can get if you are an individual or a small business. It comes with a free plan which includes most of its features. It has an in-built CRM that offers lovely integrations.
It has a wide range of templates, which comes in very handy to users. Its analytics is a very helpful feature, which tracks all user campaigns and provides much-needed statistics to grow business. In short, Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform aimed at small businesses.
Key features of MailChimp:
- Mailchimp has an in-built CRM which is of superb help for businesses.
- It has excellent spam & design testing tool which allows users to see how their mail looks on mobile or PC.
- Mailchimp has a direct integration with Google Analytics which helps immensely in reporting.
- Mailchimp also runs on platforms like Windows, Mac, and Android.
Mailchimp has a free version that allows up to 2000 subscribers and 12000 emails per month. It comes with three other paid plans – Essential plan at $9.99/month, Standard plan at $14.99/month, and Premium plan at $299/month.
ActiveCampaign is an all-in-all powerful marketing automation tool that helps businesses of all sizes. It provides the user with a solid platform that comes with great CRM and 500+ in-built automation. Also, it has excellent customer service, which helps users with any problem.
This alternative to Mailerlite has one of the largest libraries of integrations, which is very helpful to users. It provides fabulous customization as compared to its competitors. It is very responsive and provides the exact stats required for your campaigns.
Features of ActiveCampaign worth mentioning:
- Listing management in ActiveCampaign is a major plus point. It gives users control of their contact list and the ability to send personalized emails.
- It has some amusing customization and automation tools which makes it more flexible for users.
- A/B testing in ActiveCampaign is one of the best. It is the perfect feature and evenly balanced for any user.
- ActiveCampaign has some first-class integrations with WooCommerce, BigCommerce, PayPal, etc.
- Reporting & Analytics is very well balanced in ActiveCampaign. It provides all the necessary stats of the campaign.
ActiveCampaign comes with a 14-day free trial. Other than that, it has four annual plans- Lite plan costing $9/month, Plus plan costs $49/month, Professional plan costing $129/month, and Enterprise plan costing $229/month.
Benchmark email has a clean and straightforward, user-friendly interface. It offers a good collection of tools that help you grow. With it, you can connect with your audience and create relationships that matter. So, if you have a good collection of marketing assets, you can utilize them to grow your audience!
Benchmark Email also ensures that you can get started quickly. However, you are free to do as much customization as possible through their automation solution.
What I liked about Benchmark email:
- It has good application and event management features which are useful in campaigns.
- It comes with geographic maps and geo-targeting features, which help to gain subscribers.
- Social media monitoring and social promotion features provided by Benchmark email help growing businesses.
- Survey/Poll management is a feature of Benchmark email, which helps to get critical feedback for users.
- It uses knowledge-based management, which is very useful in campaigns.
Benchmark email comes with a free plan of 250 emails/month. It has two paid plans- Pro plan $13/month and Enterprise plan, a pay-as-you-go plan.
Any Other Mailerlite Alternative?
All these tools are viable alternatives to MailerLite. We gave you a clear picture of the different tools available and their features. Now it is up to you which suits your needs.
To choose which one is best for you, you should have an idea of your needs.
- If you are looking for a cost-friendly tool, you can opt for Moosend or Sendinblue, which provides budget-friendly plans.
- If you are new to email marketing solutions and are in need of an easy-to-use interface, Drip or Aweber are great options.
- GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, and Benchmark email all three provide good analytics that helps you to grow your business.
- If you have a small business, Mailchimp comes in handy with its budget-friendly plans and overall balanced features.
Now it is up to you which one you choose. Comment below your thoughts and let us know.