If you’re in the market looking for a ConvertKit alternative that can better suit your business needs, we’re here to help you with that.
Explicitly designed to serve online creators best, ConvertKit is one of the most heard names in email marketing service.
Convertkit is mostly beneficial if you are a music artist, blogger, YouTuber, or similar product online. Since creating emails and sending them off is pretty straightforward, you don’t have to focus too much on learning how the tool works, and instead, you can focus on creating content that sells.
You can set up an automation sequence for sending emails once and forget about it and let Convert Kit do the work for you. That’s not all; you get the option to send targeted email through automated funnels to make sure your subscribers get the right email at the right time.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert in email marketing, Convert Kit knows how to please you. It always gets the job done.
Although ConvertKit might be one of the most popular email marketing services available, it is still not for everyone.
Below is the list of what we think are the best alternatives to ConvertKit.
A Quick Comparison Table of Top Convertkit Alternatives
|Services||Free Plan/ Contacts||Paid Plan||Automation||Landing Pages||CRM|
|ActiveCampaign||No/ 14 days trial||$15||Advanced||Yes||Advanced|
|GetResponse||No/ 30 days trial||$15||Advanced||Yes||No|
|Drip Emails||No/ 14 days trial||$19||Advanced||Yes||Yes|
|MailChimp||Yes/ 2000||$10||Yes||Basic Templates||Yes|
Now, lets discuss each of these service one by one.
Mailerlite is arguably amongst the top ConvertKit alternatives. It is one of the best email marketing services and should be your top choice if you’re looking for something powerful yet without any bloating features that you’ll probably never use.
This email marketing service does what it is supposed to do while sticking to the basics. Designed especially with SMBs in mind, Mailerlite has all the essentials for a useful email marketing service such as automation. Surveys, popups, and such. The interface is relatively simple-looking, yet it is packed with a surprisingly good number of features.
You get HTML editor, rich text editor, and drag and drop editor, to name a few. If that wasn’t enough, Mailerlite could easily integrate with WordPress WooCommerce, OptinMonster, Facebook, and dozens of other popular web and eCommerce services.
Considering how lightweight or basic the service is, the customer service is quite exceptional with 24/7 availability and live chat whenever you want.
Mailerlite comes highly recommended for anyone looking to create simple and straightforward email campaigns to use drag and drop interface.
Top Reasons to Choose Mailerlite:-
- Intuitive Drag and drop editor with a built-in photo editor.
- Subscriber management.
- Email automation, auto resend, campaign reporting, and tracking.
- A/B testing.
- Integration with popular web services.
- Free and attractive templates, and much more.
Pricing of Mailerlite:
- Plan: 1,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month. Drag and drop editor, rich text editor, photo editor, file manager, and mobile-friendly newsletters.
- Paid Plans: Starts from $10 offering 1,000 subscribers and unlimited emails. All premium plans have all features. The price differs according to the number of subscribers.
Marketed as an all in one email marketing platform, ActiveCampaign recently celebrated, reaching 100,000 customers, and the numbers are steadily increasing.
This makes it is quite popular, which is for a reason – its advanced automation feature.
It doesn’t matter if you’re using it for pure marketing or partly for CRM; its advanced automation will not let you down.
Moreover, utilizing your existing contacts using its CRM is a piece of cake. You can set up appointments, send personal messages, and organize them neatly using labels. You can utilize ActiveCampaign’s user segmentation and categorize them based on location, social data, etc.
If you’re looking for a service that offers complex automation features with addition to advanced CRM tools, then ActiveCampaign is the one to try.
Top Reasons to Choose ActiveCampaign:-
- Drag and drop email campaign builder.
- Advanced marketing automation with easy tracking, analytics, and autoresponders.
- Advanced email and user segmentation and targeting.
- Integration with popular web services.
- CRM & SMS marketing.
- Reliable support with phone, live chat, and email.
- Free Plan: 14-day free trial with 100 contacts and 100 emails with Professional plan’s features.
- Lite Plan: Starts from $15 per month for unlimited emails and newsletters, email marketing, subscription forms, etc.
- Plus Plan: Starts from $70 per month for everything from Lite Plan in addition to CRM with sales automation, Facebook custom audiences, integrations, lead and contact scoring, and more.
Arguably the easiest email marketing solution in the market, GetResponse, is simple and lets you create modern and professional-looking emails hassle-free.
With its intelligent emailing features, you have the power to create impactful email campaigns to maximize the flow of loyal customers.
This convertkit competitor also comes equipped with tools to create landing pages and webinars too. You also get advanced tracking and reporting tools that can help you analyze your campaigns.
In addition to that, you can segment email lists and users, calculate site conversions, A/B testing, autoresponders, and much more at your disposal.
Creating emails is as easy as it gets with its intuitive drag and drop builder. And the best part is you do not need to have a technical background to operate this marketing tool effectively.
GetResponse is beneficial for those with no technical background and for those who own small to medium-sized businesses.
Top Reasons to Choose GetResponse
- Drag and drop email builder.
- Forms, landing pages, and webinars.
- Responsive designs.
- Intelligent emailing. Reporting and analytics.
- A/B testing, landing pages, Preview inbox and much more.
Pricing of GetResponse:
- Free Trial: For 30 days and 1,000 subscribers with access to all premium features.
- Basic Plan: Starts from $15 per month for email marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages and templates, one sale funnel, etc.
- Plus Plan: $49 per month for everything in the Basic plan with addition to automation builder, webinars, five sales funnels, and more.
- Professional Plan: $99 per month for everything in Plus Plan with addition to unlimited automation builder, complete sales funnels, on-demand webinars, and more.
- Max Plan: Custom pricing for everything in Professional Plan with addition to transactional emails, dedicated support, and IP address, email campaign consulting, and more.
This Convertkit alternative is relatively new and extremely user-friendly email marketing tool designed with eCommerce in mind.
With easy and seamless integrations with popular eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, and more, Drip is a perfect solution for anyone who is in eCommerce businesses of any scale.
With its advanced eCommerce CRM tools, you can personalize marketing experience, increase engagements, and bring in loyal customers. This way, you get to have a deep understanding of your customers and their purchasing behaviors and build a successful email campaign based on that.
You can even use Drip’s reporting tools to segment the email list based on clicks, opened emails, etc. if that wasn’t enough to get you hooked, Drip integrates with popular web services too.
Drip, a complete eCommerce CRM, is for you to run an eCommerce business and are looking to build marketing sequences without any hassle.
Reasons to Choose Drip
- Lead scoring.
- Workflow builder with advanced process automation.
- Reporting and analytics.
- Integration with popular eCommerce and web service platforms.
- Split testing.
- Campaign performance tracking and much more.
Pricing of Drip Emails
- Free Plan: Forever free for up to 1,000.
- Pro Plans: Starts from $19 for up to 500 contacts and allows unlimited emails. The price goes up to $1599 for up to 140,000 people, tier wise. All premium plans come with deep insights, detailed email analytics, behavior, event tracking, etc.
Pabbly requires no complicated setup and is the cheapest in the market based on subscribers’ price. The included drag and drop responsive email campaign builder allow you to create eye-catching emails in no time effortlessly.
Or, if you do not have time to build emails from scratch, opt for the free email templates that will surely fit your niche. The unique Auto-Follow up tool will automatically resend emails to the people who failed to open it the first time.
With its advanced tracking tools, you get a detailed report on the click rate, open rate, unsubscribe rate, etc. The intuitive interface makes it easy to navigate and is a great email marketing solution for beginners who do not want to spend much time on emails. Even support provides excellent services.
This email marketing service comes highly recommended for startups and small businesses that have recently ventured into the world of business and do not have to spend more time on emails than necessary.
Top Reasons to Choose Pabbly
- Intuitive, responsive email builder.
- Import custom HTML emails.
- Intelligent tracking and analytics.
- Autoresponders, auto email drip, and auto follow up emails.
- SMPT routing.
- Most affordable in the market and much more.
Pricing of Pabbly
- Free Plan: For exploring the platform.
- Paid Plan: Starts from $29 per month for 5,000 subscribers, unlimited emails, 3 SMPTs, SMPT routing, and automatic follow-ups.
More than 4 billion contacts worldwide and over 1 billion emails sent each day, MailChimp is one of the leaders in the email marketing industry. This all-in-one email marketing solution offers integrations with more than 300 unique web services and apps, including social media.
This means you can connect to the tools you’re already using without having to start anew. MailChimp can be used for its advanced email marketing features such as list and contact segmentation, smart auto-responders, time-zone based emails, split testing, etc.
You get to easily reach your customers across various distribution channels and promote your business in social media. Using advanced reporting and analytics tools, you will get to know your audiences better and send out personalized emails. If that’s not enough for a successful email campaign and to make your business grow, MailChimp can also estimate CLV to make your most valuable customers stand out.
Top Reasons to Choose Mailchimp:-
- Custom forms with A/B testing.
- Advanced automation.
- Multi accounts.
- Spam filter diagnostics.
- RSS to email, Social Sharing, etc.
- Segmentation, groups, and much more.
Pricing of Mailchimp
- Free Plan: For startups and infant businesses. Comes with seven marketing channels, basic templates, marketing CRM, surveys, and more.
- Paid Plan: Starts from $9.99 per month, you get everything in Free Plan with addition to all email templates, A/B testing, custom branding, and more.
SendInBlue’s powerful email marketing solution lets companies grow using email campaigns and SMS messages using only a fraction of the allocated budget.
This fairly young email marketing service was initially built only to send transaction emails but was later upgraded with features that allow you to send both email and SMS marketing campaigns.
The easy to use alternative to ConvertKit lets you automate sophisticated marketing workflows and provides you with advanced features such as real-time tracking, spam check, and google analytics integration. The feature known as Send Time Optimization increases the open rates by using advanced algorithms to determine the perfect time for sending emails. Moreover, you get access to fully customizable templates to don’t have to start from scratch.
If you are in the business that requires to send emails in large volumes, then SendInBlue is for you.
Top Reasons to Choose SendinBlue
- Advanced marketing automation.
- Transactional emails.
- Order tracking, reporting, Google Analytics integration.
- Spam check. Trigger and email marketing.
- Send Time Optimization, and more.
Pricing of SendinBlue
- Free Trial: Up to 300 emails per day with unlimited contacts.
- Paid Plans: Starts from $25 per month for up to 100,000 emails, no sending limits, email support, A/B testing, etc.
With impressive international marketing schemes and support up to 9 languages, Benchmark is a powerful email marketing solution with some truly advanced feature set.
Benchmark makes it easy for you to send automated email campaigns, completely customize the look and feel of the emails, increase engagement, and build loyal audiences using tools to track, report, and analyze. And these are just scratching the surface.
You get more than 300 integrated web services and applications such as Google and PayPal, and it has a separate plugin for WordPress to let you create an email list straight from your WordPress website.
With the availability of both drag and drop editor and classic editor, you can start your building your email campaign as per your preference. And after you’re done creating, you can the emails out by previewing it or sending a test email before sending it out to your subscribers.
This ConvertKit alternative email marketing service is for all, as it has a pretty generous free plan.
Top Reasons to Choose Benchmark Email
- Intuitive drag and drop editor and classic editor.
- Beautiful email templates and sign up forms.
- Surveys, A/B testing.
- Automation and autoresponders.
- Real-time tracking and reports.
- Social media integration, and more.
Pricing of Benchmark Emails
- Free Plan: 250 emails per month, basic email marketing, simple lead generation, and more.
- Paid Plans: Starts from $13 per month for advanced email marketing, marketing automation, advanced reporting, dedicated IP, and more.
With more than 20 years of experience in email marketing and the inventor of autoresponders, Aweber is an insanely popular email marketing tool for businesses of any size.
This ConvertKit alternative has pretty much all the features you’d expect from a leading email marketing service. From intuitive drag and drop email editor to AI-powered email designing assistant, it has it all.
You also get access to galore of pre-designed email templates and integration with tons of web services and applications. If you’re planning to migrate to Aweber from any other email marketing services, the easy migration service will aid you.
Best for small businesses with a small team but can be opted by established businesses too, as it offers all its premium features to every plan.
Top Reasons to Choose AWeber
- Drag and drop editor.
- Aweber mobile app.
- Subscriber management and segmenting.
- Direct and bulk emailing.
- Analytics and tracking.
- HTML email templates, and much more.
Pricing of AWeber
- Free Plan: For up to 500 subscribers
- Paid Plan: Starts from $19 per month and goes upto $149 per month.
Best Convertkit Alternatives – Which one to Choose?
Most of the email marketing service providers offer somewhat similar services and come with similar features with some unique exceptions.
Ultimately, it all comes down to your personal preferences and business requirements. Every business benefits from email marketing because email is and always will be the king of marketing.
It doesn’t matter if you’re starting or, for some surprising reason, has established a successful business without email marketing. It is never too late to venture into email marketing. Not just for businesses, bloggers, online content creators, anyone can leverage from email marketing.
Hopefully, this guide will help you choose the right alternative to the Convert Kit email marketing service that best suits your needs. To summarize this for you:-
- MailerLite: Cheap premium plans with all features on each plan. Integration with tons of web and application services.
- Active Campaign: For complex automation and advanced CRM tools. Our personal favorite.
- Drip Email: A complete eCommerce CRM for hassle-free marketing sequences.
- GetResponse: Requires no technical knowledge to set up and operate.
- Pabbly: For startups and small businesses that require focus elsewhere other than email.
- MailChimp: Overall, the best on the list.
- SendInBlue: Best for businesses that send a large volume of emails.
- Benchmark Email: Comes with a generous free plan.
- Aweber: Best for all, with flexible pricing.